Monday, March 12, 2007

The Wonders of Spring


All about spring! When I was a teenager, summer ruled, but as my kids grew, spring became my favorite season. To see those tree buds burst forth signaled the start of a new growing season and brought a song to my heart.


Spring for me means daffodils. Those bright yellow cups are an endless source of wonder and cheer. If I could, I'd have a vase of daffodils in my kitchen year around.


I also especially like to feel the warmth of the sun on my skin. That's another signal of spring to me.


And, as a writer, spring is about the beginning of conference season for me. I've got Sleuthfest in April, and if I move up the wait-list, the WRW Retreat at Harpers Ferry the following week. At conferences, there are new opportunities for growth and hopefully sales too. I'm hoping folks are gonna want a delightful romantic suspense (((subliminal message - buy my book))) to put in their tote for summer reading.


Read a book today!


Maggie Toussaint

No comments: