Thursday, January 7, 2010

Resolutions?

I don't do resolutions any more, because I'm overambitious, then I get depressed when it doesn't work out!
However, I would really like to lose some weight. I've had no luck so far, but maybe I should just keep trying!
Many moons ago, when I used to smoke, I longed to give up, and while I could get right down, I could never cut out the last 5 or so a day, not until I got pregnant. That gave me the incentive I needed and I've never smoked since. My daughter's at university now! But that wasn't a new year's resolution, that was just one of those things I knew I needed to do.
There are lots of things I'd like to happen that are beyond my control, like sell a blockbuster to a major publisher, but in these days of flux, when epublishing is the word, maybe I just need to stay where I am!
I have finalised my bookings for Romantic Times in April, something I wanted to get done by January. I'm making a trip beforehand to Chicago, to attend the big miniaturist event there, probably even bigger than RT, since there are three hotels involved!
Have a good one and see you at Romantic Times!

1 comment:

Tera Online Gold said...

TERA Golden storage develops the good reputation for secure and cheap,WOW Gold we've got attained numerous repetition TERA GOLD instructions by gritty participants. Like a rising troupe, all of us prize each ordering an individual reconcile. We certainly have lots of TERA GOLD(bargain Tera gilded, Inexpensive tera aureate)material available all the time, you possibly can seminal fluid along with yield roughly TERA Gilt(steal Tera amber,RS Gold Bum tera gilded) every time when you wish. To support everybody rich person punter mettlesome know. You should purchase TERA Golden(bargain Tera Gold, Cheesy tera amber)hither, as being the most experienced seller with spirited TERA around the globe, the following is your easiest substitute for bribe TERA Golden. Thanks for visiting our own XXIV/sevener alive(p) confab when you have A assist.