Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Frequent flyer miles, here I come


I've been to a cruise-con in January. A conference in Chicago in February. Drove out of town in March. Flying to L.A. in a week. Driving out of town the week after. In town for three weeks, then driving out of town the next week.

Now it's close to June. In town for a week then driving to a conference in Wisconsin the next week. In town for a week then driving to a book signing. Now we're in July (or close to it). In town until the end of the month, then flying to Denver for a wedding. In town for 2 weeks, then flying to Nashville for a conference. In town for 2 weeks, then driving to a retreat in Wisconsin. In town for 2 weeks, then out for a week Up North. In town for a week, then flying to Indianapolis for Bouchercon.

That takes care of the fall.

Between now and the end of the year I have 5 books releasing (one releases twice because it comes out in download then 3 months later in print). So that takes care of any free time I have. Nothing planned yet for November & December except the usual trips.

My suitcase remains out and partially packed. I figure in October I can put it away.

As long as the car doesn't break down and my airline doesn't go out of business, I'm okay!

1 comment:

Donna Caubarreaux said...

Wow!

You must have a spreadsheet to keep track of all of that.

I know I do. LOL!