Thursday, March 12, 2009

Ebook reading week


That's this week, in case you hadn't noticed. You can read on your computer, your laptop, your dedicated reading device, or your PDA. I read on my PDA and on my ebookwise, for the most part. Love it. I really went into ebooks in a big way after I ran out of shelf space a year or two ago. Now I have boxes, waiting to go. And a hard drive full of ebooks.
Ebooks are just books, stories. It's another way of reading, that's all, and if you've not tried it yet, this is a really good week to give it a go. You can get free reads from Ellora's Cave, Samhain, or download the stories from my website, if you like. you can get free out of copyright reads of classics like Pride and Prejudice from places like Project Gutenburg. Then visit the publishers' websites and go and have fun there!


No comments: