Saturday, January 17, 2009

Feeling Peevish?


One of my pet peeves is that all cowboys don't look like this one.
...
Another is writers who do not check their websites for misspelled words.
...
People who call me, Sir. Look again, I'm a very tall woman.
...
Computers that don't work like they are supposed to work. I'll need to question JL about stuff that doesn't work right.
...
Movies that I waste my time watching. I didn't quite get the plot of the latest James Bond flick.
...
Weathermen who miss the mark.
...
Speedy healthcare. LOL...anyone who gets an appointment and doesn't have to wait an hour or more is in the norm. And we stand for that treatment?
...
Soft apples.
...
Milk chocolate.
...
Not having any dark chocolate in the house. Boo, hoo...
...
Directions that are not clearly presented.
...
TV programs that change dates and times.
...
Did I mention not having any chocolate in the house?
...
How I have to go back and put in a 'clear' dot to make a space between paragraphs in this blog.
...
How some tops shrink after the first wash, and you can't wear them out again.
...
How the hand washing liquid I purchased smells more like Jack Daniels instead of dark berries. I know that as we went to the Jack Daniels factory and got a strong whiff when they raised the lid of the vat. The bark on the surrounding trees was black. I don't think it's a good omen.
...
Dropping glass on the kitchen floor ceramic tiles. The glass tends to shatter and skitter all over the room. I managed a plate, bowl and a plastic glass on the last incident.
...
One of my biggest pet peeves is not being able to find stuff, which is my own fault for not being organized in the first place.
...
If I only had some dark chocolate...
...
If I were organized, I'd have a stash somewhere.

No comments: