Thursday, June 19, 2008

15 minutes and counting...

I'd probably leave everything in the house and let it all burn...
It's interesting, isn't it?
If the family and livestock were safe, I'm pretty sure I'd grab my laptop, out of habit as much as anything else. I'd mourn to leave the doll's houses behind, because they can't be replaced, but they're far to big to try to rescue. Maybe the little shop with the hand-blown glass I collected from Glasscraft.
Things I can't replace. One of the two Victorian cut-glass and amber flashed fruit bowls, because they were bought for me with love. The little packet of family photos.
Most of my documents are backed up online, so I don't need more than a new laptop and an Internet connection to get back up and running.
So probably what I could grab in my blind panic to leave. And my husband, being a safety fanatic, wouldn't even give me the fifteen minutes.


No comments: