Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Where am I ...


and what am I doing in this handbasket?

No, it's not that bad. Here's what's shakin':
  • Signed contracts for books 2 & 3 in the History Patrol series. One out this year.

  • Signed contract for I Know You're Out There Somewhere (RS), out this year.

  • ALMOST signed contract for Brilliant Disguise, to be out this year.

  • Finished edits on Autographs, out in May? June?

  • Signed contract for Surf, Sun, and Sandy Strangulation. Aiming for Feb. 2009 release.

  • Verbal agreement on follow-on to "Surf". I gotta write it yet.
Working on:
  • follow-on 2 & 3 to Brilliant Disguise

  • Book 4 in the History Patrol series

  • follow-on to Surf

  • another 3-peat for TWRP.

Coming up: RT, WisRWA conference (May).

Home remodeling. Should be done by early April. Until then I am literally wedged into my office with boxes and furniture surrounding me.

Spring coming. Must consider garden and that spot where the #*(@ tree came down last fall.

Working 40-hours a week.

So far, so good!

No comments: