Friday, January 4, 2008

One thing

Like the Amerie song, eh?
One habit to break -
Hmm. I gave up smoking a long time ago, so maybe to move around a bit more when I work. I really don't know. I don't think like that, I have my aims, and most of them are just for me. It's like not sharing my work until it's finished, which is a habit I've managed to break a little bit, but I still don't talk very much about ideas until I get them sorted out.

One thing to accomplish this year - To start the new paranormal series. And also to go to Romantic Times on my own and maybe even to have a good time there! I had a great time last year, but I had a mentor, and the going on my own, while exciting, is a bit nail-biting.

One dream to aim for - I don't do those. Dreams have a habit of shattering, or not working out right. I used to, but I got so depressed when things didn't work out that I stopped working.

Shapeshifters rock!

Sunfire by Lynne Connolly. Shape-shifters Rock!

Lynne Connolly, Author
of Dark-Edged Romance

http://www.lynneconnolly.com


No comments: