FINALLY I've found the time to set a few goals for 2008. Let's see....
- Renew my memberships to RWA and VRW.
- Wrap up CHBLY and tackle two new manuscripts.
- Get out of the house more. It's become my cave of sorts.
- Build an author's website for myself, hopefully to coincide with a sale.
- Post to this blog at least twice a week. I've been a real slacker!
- Log in more critique time especially on RAH and RWC critique groups where I am a moderator.
- And take a real vacation, someplace away from Richmond.