Monday, January 14, 2008

Maggie's Keepers

Our challenge at Mavens is to list two keepers on our bookshelves that aren't romance novels. A big challenge for me as I have one entire bookcase dedicated to romance and another bookcase to everything else.

I have a gaggle of books on writing and other assorted books, but what would be the most telling books about me?

Hmmm.

You may be surprised to know that I have six Bibles on my bookshelf. I have various translations and enjoy comparing the verses in different versions of the Bible.

Out of all the rest, the book that tells the most about me is A Wrinkle in Time by Madeline L'Engle. This is a Young Adult I read way back when, and its still one of my favorite stories. I'd never before heard of time travel or universe travel so this story filled me with wonder for books.

Happy Reading!

Maggie Toussaint
danger...romance...mystery
www.maggietoussaint.com

No comments: