Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Blog blog, who's got the blog?


To blog or not to blog ... that is the question.

I'm one of those people that can sit down and write a few paragraphs when handed a topic. Just give me a prompt:

Kumquats? Yes, let's talk about what an odd word that is and other odd words, too (superfluous, prestidigitation, and others).

The weather? Don't get me started about those wimps who whine about temps below zero. Suck it up! Grow a spine! We live in Minnesota!

Politics? No, won't go there.

Blog topics come to me when I sit at the keyboard and stare at a blank screen. I blog every day, somewhere -- MySpace, here, my blog, other blogs, etc. I don't have time to THINK about a topic. If it takes longer than 5 minutes to come up with a topic and write the blog, then ... No, wait. It's never taken longer than 5minutes. I don't know what follows that 'then'.
Topics are everywhere. Whether they're pertinent or not, I don't know. Whether they'll garner interest, I don't know.

But to blog or not to blog? Nope, not a question. I can do it.

Just give me a topic.


No comments: