Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Passport to fun!

Hi! My name is Hannah Montgomery Sutherland. I live in the pages of House of Lies, a romantic suspense published in 2007 by The Wild Rose Press. I was asked about where I go for vacation. Here's my answer: everywhere! Or at least everywhere there are birds.

I've been all over the states, Latin America, and Europe birding. I have an upcoming trip scheduled to Peru, but I am dying to travel to Antartica, Australia, and Asia. I guess you could say they are on my "A-list" of places to visit.

Now that I'm a newlywed, I have other considersations. Like a husband that isn't into birds as much as I am. But Jake's a seasoned traveler. Best of all, he's pretty into me, so I know we'll be great travel buddies. Which reminds me, I need to get my name changed on my passport. Gotta run!

(Maggie Toussaint, author of House of Lies)
http://www.maggietoussaint.com/

No comments: