Monday, November 12, 2007

Pamper me Fridays

If I won a week's all expenses paid holiday, I would take it in a week of Fridays. I'm not very keen on traveling, so what I'd love to do is to have a week of luxury but stay at home.

I'd have a masseuse come in and work me over. I'd have a dietician in to cook nutritious, fancy, healthy meals. I'd have a landscaper set up a more elaborate bird santuary outside my office window. I'd have a boat captain for a speedboat tour of the coastal estuaries near our home. I'd have a different acoustic folk singer in to play music every Friday evening.

But best of all, I'd get to stay home. I'd sleep in my own bed. Drink my own water. Not have to worry about having the right clothes or if my swim suit was flattering.

I do travel, but for me, the best part of traveling is coming home.

Maggie Toussaint
www.maggietoussaint.com

No comments: