Thursday, August 16, 2007

A day late ...


and probably more than a dollar short.

Medical problems yesterday. The good news is, I wasn't having a heart attack. The bad news is, I have allergies and have to take medication (thus the flower motif today). I know -- would I like some cheese with that whine? I don't like being dependent on a pill to breathe, but the alternative is worse, so ...


As to genres: I've been evolving my niche slowly and think I'm finally where I want to be. I used to write a lot sexier than I do now, and I was okay at it, but I never really enjoyed it. Now I'm just alluding to the romance, and I feel really comfortable with it. I find I prefer to craft the mystery and worry about the relationship part of the story as it unfolds. But the clues and the mystery are what make my fingers fly over the keyboard.


But who knows ... in a few years I may go back to the hotties. only time will tell.

No comments: