Monday, June 18, 2007

Chapter two point maggie

"I'm sure you've noticed my side of the family is a bit, well to put it nicely, odd," Paula said.

"So what? Dad's family is odd too. Singing twins and dancing triplets. It's a miracle I didn't come out replicated."

Her mother nodded expectantly.

Paula backed up, her hand covering her mouth. "I'm a twin? And you never told me? Where's my sister? What did you do to her?"

"Maybe we should sit down for this part," her Mom said.

A sexy growl rumbled from her bedroom. "Come here my sexy playmate. I want to lick you all over."

Paula fanned away the heat rising from her chest. "Mom I'm dying here. Why is there a hunk in my bed? A hunk who thinks I'm the playmate of the month. I thought for a second I was having a stroke there, but you can see him too. I gotta know what's going on. Give it to me straight up. Fast."

"Yeah baby." The man's purr seemed to be coming from inside her ear. "Hard and fast. I've got your number."

Paula glanced anxiously towards the bedroom door, scared because she actually wanted to go jump in the sack with Mr. Excitement. "Mom!!!"

"Okay. All right already. I used to have a gambling problem. " Her Mom's voice quivered. She slowly raised her gaze to meet Paula's. "The Grimble took my first born at birth as a down payment and now they've come for you. I always thought we'd have more time."

"Wait. You're not kidding? I really have a sister?" She jerked her thumb towards her bedroom. "Who's the guy? Come on Mom. This isn't making any sense."

"Time's up." The man coalesced out of thin air wearing nothing but a lear and manacled her with an iron grip. "Goodbye, Jolene."

"Wait!" Paula tried to dig in her heels but it seemed she was standing on melted butter. She gazed at the ridged abs and the vector of crisp hair pointing to-. She swallowed hard and looked away."I don't even know your name."

"Arze. My name is Arze. Second son of the Grimble. The national impregnator." He shot her a wicked grin. "Perhaps you've heard of me?"
---
Whew! Play on! Maggie Toussaint
www.maggietoussaint.com

No comments: