Thursday, May 3, 2007

Two Years Already?!

I can't believe it's been two years!

What have I accomplished? Well, JL is right. I'm in the middle of a major meltdown. I should be finished by now. I've gotten more than 2/3 through my story and now have nowhere to go. I've begun to ask myself who I'm trying to fool by even attempting to write.

BUT, the lovely Mavens have pulled me off the edge of the cliff. I'm not going to burn everything I've written in a barrel with gasoline. Instead, I'm restructuring and re-writing and re-plotting. All is not lost.

One accomplishment I'm proud of is submitting the first chapter to Virginia Romance Writers Fool for Love First Chapter Contest. Submitting to a contest was one of my 2007 goals so now I can proudly check that off my list. Oh, I almost forgot: I've started the outline for my second manuscript. That's progress, right?

Onward and Upward,
Angela

No comments: