Sunday, April 29, 2007

Ah, how time flies ...


Two years ago today the STBPub loop was formed. This is the advantage of Palm Pilots -- you can put all KINDS of anniversaires on there and they pop up now and again and remind you.

Two years... my oh my. Let's all pause and take stock.

What has happened in those two years? Okay, Maggie and I signed some publishing contracts. Judi's finaled in some big contests. Angela had a meltdown and realized she needs to do some rewrites. Lynne has published a gazillion more books. Donna has finaled in some contests. Diana (no longer here) sold ...

But what REALLY happened? Think back to when we formed this loop (back in the misty past) ...

Name me an accomplishment you're REALLY proud of in the last 2 years. And it can't be anything I've named here. It doesn't have to be writing-related ... name me something that you look at and say, "wow. I did that."

Come on. I know you've got 'em.


No comments: