Monday, January 29, 2007

Three Facts About Me...

Oops! I know I'm a few days late, but here they are....

  1. I was high school valedictorian and tortured unmercifully for being the smartest girl in class. But I wear my survival through senior year like a badge of honor.
  2. Among my friends, I am the "Queen of Useless Information." They come to me like I am resident 411 operator, able to answer their questions on practically any topic or find the answer in a flash.
  3. I once jumped out of an airplane. Because I was too afraid to take the required swimming class in college, I chose to take sports parachuting. Doing a static-line jump at the end of the semester was not required to pass the class but I ending up being one of three students who "took the leap." Talk about a rush! But I promised my family I wouldn't do it again.

No comments: