Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Murder on the High Seas











Murder on the high seas. Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it? On a recent writer's conference at sea, we didn't actually murder anyone, but my friend JL Wilson plotted out a new story featuring a literary agent who played fast and loose with her appointments.

I, on the other hand, spent time avoiding the sun and trying hard to eat the right foods. The workshops were fun and informative, though many conference goers were distracted by all the activity on the ship. Instead of going on and on about the cruise, I thought I'd share a few pics.

That's me in the black hat. The next one is JL on the helipad, plotting murder. Next up is JL and I with the co-owner of The Wild Rose Press, Rhonda Penders. Lastly, there's JL and I at the Thursday night book signing on the Promenade deck. Lots of authors, lots of books, lots of fun.

All in all, a good way to spend the weekend.
Maggie















1 comment:

Judi Fennell said...

THanks for posting the pics, Maggie!!