Monday, July 28, 2008

Killer Nashville

In a few weeks I'm headed off to Killer Nashville. This mystery conference was so much fun last year that I put it on my 2008 calendar as a Must-Do.

I like the size of this conference; not thousands of people, but just the right amount to network and have real conversations with people. I made friends last year, friends who kept in touch all year, friends I'm looking forward to seeing again.

One of the neat things last year was the Crime Scene. They set up a room as a Crime Scene and allowed the conferees to be investigators. The race was on to solve the crime. What fun! They've brought this feature back this year, and I can hardly wait.

This year's program is larger and I'm especially looking forward to the forensics panels. It seems a part of me longs to be a CSI team member. And the more I know about the details of death and law enforcement, the stronger my stories become.

Definitely a good deal all around. Check out their website at http://www.killernashville.com/. the fun begins August 15. See you there!

Maggie Toussaint
romance.danger.mystery
www.maggietoussaint.com

No comments: