Friday, March 16, 2007

Early topic ... traveling



I'm going to be out of town for a few days (just a road trip, not a plane, the clip art is a bit misleading), so thought I'd toss out the topic early. Feel free to reply to this one, or the "Spring" one, or just talk about anything that strikes your fancy.


Traveling ... how do you feel about it? Is it one of those things that you so look forward to? Do you pack your bags with great anticipation and can't wait to get on the plane? What about international flying -- any qualms or concerns? I've done quite a bit of international flying (well, only six or seven times, I guess), and it's sort of a different type of travel, I think.


So tell us your travel adventures -- are you a white-knuckle flyer? Do you doze on the flight? Do you drive whenever you can? What's your favorite kind of trip?


No comments: