Saturday, February 3, 2007

Technology? Me!!!

Just when I think I might have conquered something new, then the powers that be decide to 'improve' things.

Which means, I can no longer get things to work properly.

Such as today.

While posting to another blog, everything in the sidebar decided to move downward. So far down that you had to scroll to the bottom of the page to see valuable information that I wanted at the top of the screen. After playing with the settings, I never could get that sidebar to move upwards.

So, I checked on different layouts. What a bunch of ugly stuff that the 'male' designers thought women might pick. At first I had a very plain, but elegant, site. But that was the one with the funky sidebar.

So...after much diligence on my part, I picked one that at least moved the sidebar upward. I'm very displeased with the whole thing. It's ugly.

Both of the above blogs were in the plain, elegant mode this morning. But, when I posted to the second one, that's when the uglys took over.

I have no clue as to why that blog decided to turn on me. I have no reason why our first blogsite for this blog turned on us.

Oh, wait! They improved it.

Even our guru JL couldn't get the thing to work properly. The sidebar was funky there as well. And if she couldn't get it to work...well, it's hopeless.

Be that as it may, I'm not too happy with technology this morning. My time is too valuable to waste on trying to get things to work like they worked before. Even saving a blogskin and trying to repost it doesn't work.

Hey, it was 'their' blogskin.

Grrrrr.

I need some eye candy. Maybe you do too.

Well, hell's bell's, I can't even get that to work.


Stay tuned, the eye candy will be delivered shortly...maybe this week.


Don't worry, he's worth it!



1 comment:

Maggie Toussaint said...

very nice, Donna. Just what I needed as a pick me up!